SecurityFocus Online has posted a list of some recent Mozilla vulnerabilities. The list includes:
- Multiple Browser Zero Width GIF Image Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- Mozilla OnUnload Referer Information Leakage Vulnerability
- Mozilla Browser HTTP/HTTPS Redirection Weakness
- Mozilla document.open() Memory Corruption Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Mozilla Space Key XPI Installation Vulnerability
- Mozilla XMLSerializer Same Origin Policy Violation Vulnerability
The vulnerabilities affect older versions of Mozilla and will most certainly be addressed in Mozilla 1.2, which should be released soon.
So wait, Mozilla has bugs that cause it to crash? Whom is this news to?
These are old bugs in versions < 1.0.1 ! BTW, 6 security holes, that makes still 26 less than IE6.