How to create bookmark groups in five easy steps
Mozilla has recently added the ability to bookmark a group of tabs. This way, when you select the bookmark group, all the bookmarks under it will open (i.e. four bookmarks opens four tabs)
Well, as neat as this is, there is no UI to actually turn this feature on. To get it working, you will need to edit your bookmarks.html file manually.
Here's how you do it:
1. Make sure Mozilla is not running
2. Open your bookmarks.html file and find the HTML code that defines a bookmark folder, for example:
<H3 ADD_DATE="961105105" FOLDER_GROUP="true" ID="NC:BookmarksRoot#$b8619366">Webtools</H3>
3. Add the attribute FOLDER_GROUP="true" to the <H3> tag
4. Save your bookmarks.html file and open Mozilla
5. Select your bookmark folder (now a group) and voila! All your bookmarks open in tabs.